Friday, June 17, 2016

A Thousand Miles Undaunted: A Beginning

I'm starting this blog because, to be honest, I need it. If you're anything like me you're sick of going everyday and never following through on your commitments. Each day is the same as the one before and you're no longer excited for tomorrow because you know what to expect.

Here's something about me that if you knew me, you wouldn't be surprised. I'm not happy with myself. At all. And, to be frank, I'm fucking sick of it. So let's be honest here for a moment. I need a change. So, I'm hoping this blog motivates me to make that change. I want to be a better person. More importantly, I want to be an intentional person. What I mean by this is I want each of my days to be intentional and well-thought out. I don't want to be a victim of the tomorrow that I can't look in the eyes. I want to be me and I want to happy. So, here's to tomorrow. Let's do this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment